SCRIPTS Asia Inc. operates the website, which provides the service.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information if anyone decided to use our service.
1. Information Collection
We collect certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, phone number, and postal address.
2. Information Use
Information collected will be used within the following service or usage of our service.
(1) [Identification of users of our service during or after login]
(2) [Contacting the users regarding our service]
(3) [Replies to inquiries from users regarding our service]
(4) [To distribution mail which we deem beneficial to users]
(5) [For streamlining and sharing information across our other services]
3. Information Management
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
4. Information Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of users or unless required by legal authorities. Exceptions to this includes but not limited to:
(1) Disclosure of information is deemed necessary and appropriate for purposes of national security and legal matters
(2) If deemed necessary and practical to protect our rights and assets due to users violating regulations
(3) Handing over information due to a merger or acquisition of the firm for continuous operations
(4) When necessary to disclose information to a third party within the usage of [Information Use], to continue our operations. In which the third party will only receive information relevant to facilitate its service, and we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
5. Disclosure of Information
When requested by users to disclose their personal information, we will ensure and verify that the information being requested is for the person in contact, and disclose in a timely manner (when information does not exist in the records, we will inform the contact as such). Exceptions apply when disclosure is not mandatory as per local jurisdiction.
6. Information Revision and Suspension of Use
We will suspend the use of personal information if requested by users that (1) information is incorrect, and requested to revise, (2) information use has deviated from the initial purpose of use, or collected inappropriately. Suspension of use will occur promptly after verification of the request and person in contact. Users will be informed if the request of revision or suspension has been denied for legitimate and practical reasons. When requested to delete personal information, and deemed necessary to abide by the request, we will verify the request, user, and promptly inform the user of its deletion.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
8. Usage of Access Logs
We will utilize the access logs for the following purposes.
(1) [Provide users with optimal information]
(2) [Statistical analysis for improved services]
(3) [Other uses accompanying the purposes above]
10. Contact Us
SCRIPTS Asia Inc.
Last Revision Date：2018/02/01